EMPLOYMENT NEWS HIGHLIGHTS – ISSUE DATED 25.05.2012
The employment-news of 25th May 2012 contains following advertisements.
- Assam Rifles invites applications for recruitment of 242 Tradesmen.
- Bipin Tripathi Kumaon Institute of Technology Dwarahat requires 44 Professors, Associate Professors and Assistant Professors.
- 17 Field Ammunitions Depot C/o 56 APO requires 44 Fireman and Mazdoors.
- Border Security Force requires 37 Para-medical Staff.
- Mata Sundari College for Women, New Delhi needs 25 Assistant Professors/Lecturers.
- Uco Bank invites applications for recruitment of 1000 Clerks.
- Steel Authority of India Limited, Burnpur invites applications for 507 non-executive posts.
- Headquarter Southern Naval Command, Kochi requires 399 Safaiwalas, unskilled Labourers, Fireman Watchman, Mali, Peon etc.
- Mahanadi Coalfields Limited requires 353 Jr. Overman, Mining Sirdar and Deputy Surveyor.
Below we have some other openings, which you can still apply in case you have missed it.
- Recrutiment of Assistant Professor in University of Madras
- Vacancies of Senior Administrative Officer in Coastal Aquaculture Authority
- Vacancies of Manager in Goa Shipyard Limited
- Recruitment of Half Time Teaching Assistant & Postgraduate Research Assistant in National Institute of Technology Karnataka
- Recruitment of Group C post in Military Hospital Gopalpur
- Recruitment of Consultant in Ministry of Communications and Information Technology
- Vacancies of General Manager in Rajasthan Electronics And Instruments Limited
- Recruitment of Assistant Engineer in Damodar Valley Corporation
- Recrutiment of Fireman,Telephone Operator & Messenger in Central Ammunition Depot
- Vacancies of Chemical process worker & Electrician in Cordite Factory Aruvankadu
- Vacancies of Technician/B in Department of Atomic Energy
- Vacancies of Library & Information Assistant & Lower Division Clerk in Delhi Public Library
- Recruitment of Research Associates in Board of Research in Nuclear Sciences
- Vacancies of Professor in School of Planning and Architecture
- Recruitment of Assistant Professor in National Institute of Technology
- Vacancies of Senior Secondary Recruits in The Indian Navy
- Recruitment of Law Clerks in High Court of Uttarakhand
- Vacancy of Additional District and Sessions Judge in High Court of Uttarakhand
- Recruitment of 1000 PROBATIONARY CLERKS in Syndicate Bank
- Vacancies of Laboratory Assistant in Dibrugarh University
- Recruitment of Department of Agricultural Biotechnology in National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute
- Vacancies of Senior Research Fellow in Central Soil Salinity Research Institute
- Vacancies of Junior Engineer in Public Works Department, Rajasthan
- Vacancies of Project Scientist & Project Engineers in Indian Institute of Space Science and Technology
- Vacancies of Operator cum Technician in Steel Authority of India Limited
- Recrutiment of Associate Professor in National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities
- Vacancies of Assistant Director in National Power Training Institute
- Recruitment of Director in Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management-Kerala
- Recruitment of Junior Research Fellow & Project Fellow in Institute of Himalayan Bioresource Technology
- Vacancies of Manager in Indian Medicines Pharmaceutical Corporation Limited
- Recruitment of Scientist in National Institute of Hydrology
- Recruitment of Supervisor in Security Printing and Minting Corporation of India Ltd
- Vacancies of Dy. General Manager & Junior Engineer in Standing Conference of Public Enterprises
- Recruitment of Junior Engineer & Sr. Accounts Officer in Indian Institute of Technology Rajasthan
- Vacancies of Diploma Trainee (Electrical),Laboratory Technician-C & Pharmacist-C in Uranium Corporation of India Limited
- Vacancy of Assistant Professor (Project) in National Brain Research Centre
- Recruitment of Manager in Bengal Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals
- Vacancies of Junior Marine Engineer in Kolkata Port Trust
- Recruitment of Graduate Engineer Trainees & Management Trainee in Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited
- Vacancies of Steno-Cum-Computer Assistant Grade-III & Junior Clerk in Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited
- Vacancies of Direct Sales Executives in LIC
- Recrutiment of Sub Divisional Engineer in Punjab Public Service Commission
Recent Editions of Employment Newssarkari naukri
The weekly carries advertisement for job of Central, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, universities, admission notices for professional courses, examination notices and results of organizations like UPSC, SSC and other general recruitment bodies and mid-level career promotion opportunities (Deputation). In addition to this, there is also an Editorial segment, which carries articles relating to career opportunities. Also the Career Guidance series contains new and upcoming fields or professional activities with information on the employment prospects in the area, qualifications required to enter the profession and the institute to avail education and training.
Employment News is a weekly, published in English, Hindi and Urdu languages is the flagship publication of the Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India. The unit has been set up to bring out the above weekly journal, with a view to giving information about employment opportunities to the unemployed and under employed youth of the country and to help youngsters in making an informed choice about their careers. Initially set up in April 1976 under DAVP. Its control was transferred to the publications division in January 1978. The unit is located in R.K. Puram, New Delhi and is headed by a General Manager cum Chief Editor. www.Govtjobs.co.in
You can also visit the official website of Employment news
click above to read more editions
of Employment News old issues