EMPLOYMENT NEWS HIGHLIGHTS – ISSUE DATED 22.06.2012
The employment-news of 22nd June 2012 contains following advertisements.
- Border Security Force requires 959 Head Constable (Radio Operator) and Assistant Sub-Inspector (Radio Mechanic). Last Date: 27.07.2012.
- Chandigarh Administration requires 409 Staff Nurses. Last Date of online application : 16.07.2012
- Ordnance Parachute Factory, Kanpur requires 120 Group ‘C’ Industrial Establishment (IE) Posts. Last Date: 21 days after publication.
- The Indian Army invites applications from Unmarried/Married Male and Unmarried Female (Including wards of battle casualties of Army Personnel) for grant of Short Service Commission. Vacancy- 58, Last Date: 19.07.2012.
- The Indian Army invites applications for recruitment of 36 Religion Teachers. Last Date : 19.07.2012
- Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited invites applications for 50 Non-Supervisory Positions. Last Date for online submission: 30.06.2012
- United Bank of India requires 44 Specialist Officers. Last Date for online Registration: 29.06.2012
- North-Central Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Allahabad requires 31 Group ‘C’ posts against Sports Quota. Last Date : 23.07.2012
- Archaeological Survey of India, Lucknow requires 16 Monument Attendant (Group ‘D’ Staff). Last Date : 15 days after publication.
- Air India Ltd. requires Captains and First Officers. Last Date: 23.07.2012.
Below we have some other openings, which you can still apply in case you have missed it.
- Vacancies of Manager in National Textil Corporation Ltd.
- Vacancies of Systems Manager & Administrative Officer in Indian Institute of Management
- Vacancies of Assistant Engineer in The Uttarakhand Public Service Commission
- Recrutiment of Machinist & Electrician in Indian Ordnance Factories
- Vacancies of Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer in UP Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited
- Recruitment of Heavy Vehicle Driver in Andaman & Nicobar Administration
- Recruitment of Vocational Instructor & Processing-cum-Quality Assurance Supervisor in Central Employment Exchange Vishakhapatnam
- Recruitment of Law Assistant & Office Assistant Gr. III in Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
- Vacancies of Assistant Engineer in Bihar State Educational Infrastructure Development Corporation Limited
- Vacancy of Technician Apprentice in Bharat Electronics Limited
- Recruitment of ASSISTANT ENGINEERS(ELECTRICAL) in Southern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited
- Vacancies of Training Officer & Technician in Project Manager, Tool Room & Training Centre
- Recruitment of Scientist’E’ in Indian Council Of Medical Research
- Vacancies of Programme Coordinator & Programme Assistant in Youth For Action Krishi Vigyan Kendra
- Vacancies of Professor in INDIAN INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY Kharagpur
- Recrutiment of Project Trainees in JRD Tata Memorial Library
- Vacancies of Scientist ‘C’ in Indian Council of Medical Research
- Recrutiment of Construction Engineer in Recruitment And Assessment Centre
- Vacancies of Electrician,Fitter Electrical & Fitter General in Department of Defence Production
- 1600 Single Window Operator Clerk Jobs in Union Bank of India
- Vacancies of Trainee Draftsman & Trainee Supervisor in Engineers India Limited
- Recruitment of Artificer Apprentice in THE INDIAN NAVY
- Vacancies of 12000 Technician Gr.II in RRB
- Recruitment of District Judge in High Court of Bombay
Recent Editions of Employment Newsgovernment doctor jobs
The weekly carries advertisement for job of Central, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, universities, admission notices for professional courses, examination notices and results of organizations like UPSC, SSC and other general recruitment bodies and mid-level career promotion opportunities (Deputation). In addition to this, there is also an Editorial segment, which carries articles relating to career opportunities. Also the Career Guidance series contains new and upcoming fields or professional activities with information on the employment prospects in the area, qualifications required to enter the profession and the institute to avail education and training.
Employment News is a weekly, published in English, Hindi and Urdu languages is the flagship publication of the Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India. The unit has been set up to bring out the above weekly journal, with a view to giving information about employment opportunities to the unemployed and under employed youth of the country and to help youngsters in making an informed choice about their careers. Initially set up in April 1976 under DAVP. Its control was transferred to the publications division in January 1978. The unit is located in R.K. Puram, New Delhi and is headed by a General Manager cum Chief Editor. www.Govtjobs.co.in
You can also visit the official website of Employment news
click above to read more editions
of Employment News old issues