EMPLOYMENT NEWS HIGHLIGHTS – ISSUE DATED 21.07.2012
The employment-news of 21st July 2012 contains following advertisements.
- Intelligence Bureau requires 750 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II/Executive. Last Date : 30 days after publication.
- Sashastra Seema Bal requires 1524 Constable (Tradesmen). Last Date : 09.08.2012.
- Sashastra Seema Bal requires 244 Sub- Inspector (Pioneer), Head Constable (Electrician) and Head Constable (Workshop). Last Date: 31.08.2012
- Sashatra Seema Bal invites applications for recruitment of 158 Para-Medical Staff. Last Date: 31.08.2012
- Union Bank of India requires 598 Specialist Officer. Last Date of online Application : 31.07.2012
- Western Railway requires 111 Commercial Clerk, Goods Guard, Junior Clerk-cum-Typist, Stenographer, Technician, Ticket Examiner etc. Last Date: 23.07.2012.
- Eastern Railway requires 223 Technician Grade-III, TR Trains Clerk, Commercial Clerk and Chief Law Assistant. Last Date : 06.08.2012.
- Ordnance Clothing Factory, Avadi requires 216 Tailor, Fitter, Electrician Carpenter etc. Last Date : 21 days after publication.
- Integrated Headquarter of Ministry of Defence (Navy) requires 116 Draftsman Grade-III Group C. Last Date : 30 days after publication.
- Indian Oil requires 101 non-executive personnel. Last Date : 27.08.2012.
Below we have some other openings, which you can still apply in case you have missed it.
- Vacancies of Short Service Commission in Indian Air Force
- Vacancies of Regulatory Officer in Maharashtra Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Recrutiment of Manager in POWER GRID CORPORATION OF INDIA LTD.
- Vacancies of Assam Judicial Service in The Gauhati High Court at Guwahati
- Recruitment of Assistant Manager in Industrial Development Bnk of India
- Vacancies of Company Secretary & Senior Account Officer in Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
- Recruitment of Visiting Super Specialists & Medical Specialists in Haldia Dock Complex Kolkata Port Trust
- Vacancies of DEPUTY ENGINEER in Bharat Electronics Ltd
- Recruitment of Junior Programmer in Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited
- Vacancies of Management Trainee in Engineering Projects India Limited
- Recruitment of Fireman in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Vacancies of Senior Medical Officer in Visakhapatnam Port Trust
- Recruitment of Store Keeper in Indian Ordnance Factories Avadi
- Vacancies of General Manager in National Small Industries Corporation
- Recruitment of Consultant in Indian Council Of Medical Research
- Vacancies of Manager & Asst. Engineer in Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
- Recruitment of Chief Manager in Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited
- Vacancies of Senior Operative Trainee in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
- Recruitment of Assistant Grade III in Food Corporation Of India
- Recruitment of Assistant Engineer & Junior Programme Officer in MGNREGA Cell
- Vacancies of SENIOR RESIDENT in Municipal Corporation of Delhi
- Recrutiment of Dy.Director in MP Power Transmission Company Limited
- Vacancies of Court Masters in High Court of Andhra Pradesh
- Vacancies of Parliamentary Interpreter Grade-II in Lok Sabha Secretariat
- Vacancies of Project Head & Project Controller in Youth Organization of Haryana
- Recruitment of Sr. Accounts Officer in Punjab Markfed Punjab State Cooperative Supply and Marketing Federation Ltd
- Vacancies of Supervisor in Labour Bureau
- Recruitment of Investigators in Ministry of Labour & Employment
- Vacancies of Para-Medical personnel & Occupational Health Technician Trainee in Steel Authority Of India Limited Raw Materials Division
- Vacancy of Senior Research Fellow in Centre For Materials For Electronics Technology
- Recruitment of Upper Division Clerk in Employees State Insurance Corporation
- Vacancies of Senior Account Officers in Madhya Pradesh Poorv Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
- Recruitment of Deputy Manager & Executive Engineer in Sikkim University
- Vacancies of Financial Service Executives in Life Insurance Corporation of India
- Vacancies of Professor in The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
- Recrutiment of Deputy Engineer in Bharat Electronics Ltd
- Vacancies of Asst. General Manager & Electrical Engineer in Union Bank of India
- Recruitment of Clerks in Himachal Pradesh University
- Recruitment of Senior Operative Trainee in Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited
- Vacancies of Junior Engineer & Signal Maintainer in West Central Railway
- Recrutiment of Sr. Technical Officer in National Physical Laboratory
- Vacancies of Deputy Superintendent in Dakshin Gujarat Vij Company Limited
- Vacancies of Professor in Dr. Bhimrao Ambedkar Agra University
- Vacancies of Data Entry Operator in Staff Selection Commission
- Recruitment of Professor in Union Public Service Commission
- Vacancies of Dy. Chief Accounts Officer & General Manager in The Punjab State Cooperative Supply and Marketing Federation Ltd
- Recruitment of Auditor in Haryana Staff Selection Commission
- Vacancies of Asst Manager & Engineer in BEML Limited
Recent Editions of Employment Newspublic sector recruitment
The weekly carries advertisement for job of Central, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, universities, admission notices for professional courses, examination notices and results of organizations like UPSC, SSC and other general recruitment bodies and mid-level career promotion opportunities (Deputation). In addition to this, there is also an Editorial segment, which carries articles relating to career opportunities. Also the Career Guidance series contains new and upcoming fields or professional activities with information on the employment prospects in the area, qualifications required to enter the profession and the institute to avail education and training.
Employment News is a weekly, published in English, Hindi and Urdu languages is the flagship publication of the Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India. The unit has been set up to bring out the above weekly journal, with a view to giving information about employment opportunities to the unemployed and under employed youth of the country and to help youngsters in making an informed choice about their careers. Initially set up in April 1976 under DAVP. Its control was transferred to the publications division in January 1978. The unit is located in R.K. Puram, New Delhi and is headed by a General Manager cum Chief Editor. www.Govtjobs.co.in
You can also visit the official website of Employment news
click above to read more editions
of Employment News old issues