EMPLOYMENT NEWS HIGHLIGHTS – ISSUE DATED 15.06.2012
The employment-news of 15th June 2012 contains following advertisements.
- Railway Recruitment Boards invite applications for 12042 post of Technicians. Last Date: 16.07.2012
- Carana Bank requires 2000 Probationary Clerks. Closing Date for online Registration : 01.07.2012
- Corporation Bank requires 1550 Single Window Operators (Clerks). Last Date for one Registration: 26.06.2012
- United Bank of India needs 751 Single Window Operators ‘A’ (In Clerical Cadre). Last Date for online Registration : 22.06.2012.
- Footwear Design & Development Institute, Noda invites applications for 105 non-academic posts. Last Date : 30 days after publication.
- Ordnance Factory, Dehu Road, Pune requires 82 Boiler, Attendant, Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Examiner etc. Last Date: 21 days after publication.
- Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh invites applications for 79 various posts. Last Date: 16.07.2012.
- Indian Navy invites online applications from unmarried Male candidates for enrolment as Sailors for Artificer Apprentice (AA)-133 Batch. Last Date: 06.07.2012
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur requires 7 Deputy Registrars Medical Officers ad Assistant Physical Education Officer. Last Date: 06.07.2012.
Below we have some other openings, which you can still apply in case you have missed it.
- Vacancy of 2000 Nos Probationary Clerks in Canara Bank
- Recruitment of Accounts Assistant & Senior Stenographer in Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management
- Vacancies of Professor in Madhya Pradesh Pashu Chikitsa Vigyan Vishwa Vidyalaya
- Recruitment of Professor in Karnataka State Law University
- Vacancies of Senior Resident & Casualty Medical Officer in Government Medical College & Hospital
- Vacancies of Professor in National Judicial Academy
- Recrutiment of Agricultural Field Officers & Technical Officers in United Bank of India
- Recruitment of Scientific Assistant & Assistant Medical Social Worker in Tata Memorial Hospital
- Vacancies of Ayurvedic Medical Officer & Multipurpose Workers in Department of Health And Family Welfare
- Recruitment of Wireman in West Bengal State Electricity Distribution Company Limited
- Vacancies of Professor in Indian Institute of Management Kashipur
- Vacancies of Chief Administrative Officer & Administrative Officer in Indian Institute of Management Kashipur
- Vacancies of Constable in Central Reserve Police Force
- Recrutiment of Single Window Operator in Corporation Bank
- Vacancies of Engineer in Kerala State Electronics Development Corporation Limited
- Huge Vacancy of Vidyut Sahayak in Maharashtra State Electricity Company
- Recruitment of Professor in PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY
- Vacancies of Professor in Central University of Tamil Nadu
- Recruitment of Professor in Berhampur University
- Vacancies of Audit Officer in Punjab Public Service Commission
- Vacancies of Navik in Indian Coast Guard
- Recrutiment of Captain & First Officer in Air India Limited
- Vacancies of Junior Research Fellowship in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
- Recruitment of Fresher GRADUATE APPRENTICE in Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre
Recent Editions of Employment Newsbank jobs
The weekly carries advertisement for job of Central, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, universities, admission notices for professional courses, examination notices and results of organizations like UPSC, SSC and other general recruitment bodies and mid-level career promotion opportunities (Deputation). In addition to this, there is also an Editorial segment, which carries articles relating to career opportunities. Also the Career Guidance series contains new and upcoming fields or professional activities with information on the employment prospects in the area, qualifications required to enter the profession and the institute to avail education and training.
Employment News is a weekly, published in English, Hindi and Urdu languages is the flagship publication of the Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India. The unit has been set up to bring out the above weekly journal, with a view to giving information about employment opportunities to the unemployed and under employed youth of the country and to help youngsters in making an informed choice about their careers. Initially set up in April 1976 under DAVP. Its control was transferred to the publications division in January 1978. The unit is located in R.K. Puram, New Delhi and is headed by a General Manager cum Chief Editor. www.Govtjobs.co.in
You can also visit the official website of Employment news
click above to read more editions
of Employment News old issues