EMPLOYMENT NEWS HIGHLIGHTS – ISSUE DATED 14.07.2012
The employment-news of 14th July 2012 contains following advertisements.
- Ordnance Factory, Bhandara requires 668 Storekeepr, Fireman, Durwan, Boiler Attendant, Danger Building Worker, Fitter, Labourer etc.
- South Eastern Railway needs 363 Jr. Stenographer, Commercial Clerk, Jr. Clerk, Jr. Accountant Clerk, Ticket Examiner etc. Last date : 06.08.2012
- North Central Railway, Allahabad requires 140 JE, Technical-II, Tech-III, Traffic Apprentices, ASM, Goods Guards, Ticket Examiner, Jr. Clerk-cum-Typist etc. Last Date 30.07.2011.
- East Central Railway, Hazipur requires 30 Jr. Clerk, Accounts Clerk, Commercial Clerk and Stenographer. Last Date 19.07.2012.
- North Eastern Railway Gorakhpur requires 65 Junior Engineer, Goods Guard, Assistant Station Master, Commercial Clerk, Ticket Collector, Junior Clerk, Accounts Clerks etc. Last Date: 06.08.2012.
- Sashastra Seema Bal requires 326 Assistant Sub-Inspector (Tele) and Head Constable (Tele). Last Date : 31.07.2012
- Airports Authority of India, Kolkata requires 72 Junior Assistant (Fire Service). Last Date : 30.07.2012.
- Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre requires 62 Technician ‘B’ and Catering Attendant ‘A’. Last Date : 23.07.2012
Below we have some other openings, which you can still apply in case you have missed it.
- Recruitment of Executives in Industrial Development Bank of India
- Vacancies of Junior Clerk & Accounts Clerk in East Central Railways
- Recruitment of Jr. Assistant (Fire Service) in Airport Authority of India
- Recruitment of Chief Engineers in Shipping Corporation Of India Limited
- Vacancies of Sr. Manager in National Handloom Development Corporation Limited
- Recrutiment of Officer & Senior Engineer in Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited
- Vacancies of Asst Manager & Engineer in BEML Limited
- Vacancies of General Manager in BEML Limited
- Vacancies of Technician ‘A’ in Birla Industrial And Technological Museum
- Recruitment of Jr. Engineer in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
- Vacancies of Coach in Cricket & Football in Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram University Of Science and Technology
- Recruitment of Asst. Manager in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
- Vacancies of Technology Manager & Executive Associate in Centre For Cellular And Molecular Platforms
- Vacancy of Assistant Grade-I in Vigyan Prasar
- Recruitment of Electrician,Electronics & Communication Engg in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
- Vacancies of Group ‘C’ Posts in Ordnance Factory Bhandara
- Recruitment of Library Information Assistant in The Asiatic Society
- Vacancies of Accounts Clerk & Executive Assistant in Purba Medinipur Panchayat & Rural Development Section
- Vacancies of Manager & Assistant Administrative Officer in Hindustan Insecticides Limited
- Recrutiment of Graduate Engineer Trainees in Damodar Valley Corporation Limited
- Recruitment of Sr. Assistant in Airport Authority of India
- Vacancies of Scientist in Agharkar Research Institute
- Recrutiment of Research Scientist & Associate Research Scientist in Navsari Agricultural University
- Vacancies of Assistant Registrar & Assistant Engineer in Dr.B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology
- Vacancies of Professor in BPS Mahila Vishwavidyalaya
- Vacancies of Junior Engineer in Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
- Recruitment of Manager & Assistant Manager in M.P. Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Compnay Limited
- Vacancies of Accounts Officer in Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
- Recruitment of Assistant Engineer in Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
- Vacancies of Constable Tradesman in Sashastra Seema Bal
- Vacancy of Scientific Officer / C (Medical – General Medicine) in Heavy Water Board
- Recruitment of Law Assistant in Madhya Pradesh Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
- Vacancies of Professor & Medical Officer in North Eastern Regional Institute of Science & Technology
Recent Editions of Employment Newsgovt jobs
The weekly carries advertisement for job of Central, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, universities, admission notices for professional courses, examination notices and results of organizations like UPSC, SSC and other general recruitment bodies and mid-level career promotion opportunities (Deputation). In addition to this, there is also an Editorial segment, which carries articles relating to career opportunities. Also the Career Guidance series contains new and upcoming fields or professional activities with information on the employment prospects in the area, qualifications required to enter the profession and the institute to avail education and training.
Employment News is a weekly, published in English, Hindi and Urdu languages is the flagship publication of the Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India. The unit has been set up to bring out the above weekly journal, with a view to giving information about employment opportunities to the unemployed and under employed youth of the country and to help youngsters in making an informed choice about their careers. Initially set up in April 1976 under DAVP. Its control was transferred to the publications division in January 1978. The unit is located in R.K. Puram, New Delhi and is headed by a General Manager cum Chief Editor. www.Govtjobs.co.in
You can also visit the official website of Employment news
click above to read more editions
of Employment News old issues