EMPLOYMENT NEWS HIGHLIGHTS – ISSUE DATED 14.04.2012
The employment-news of 14th April 2012 contains following advertisements. Below we have some other openings, which you can still apply in case you have missed it.
The important un-published vacancies are:
- Makhanlal Chaturvedi Rashtriya Patrakarita evam Sanchar Vishwavidyalaya, Bhopal requires 112 Teaching & non-Teaching Staff.
- Container Corporation of India Limited requires 114 Sr. Assistant (C&O) and Hindi Translators.
- Medical Officer Selection Board (CAPFs)-2012 requires 514 Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant), Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant) and Dental Surgeon (Assistant Commandant).
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, New Delhi invites applications of recruitment of 214 non-academic posts.
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited requires 203 Professionals.
- HQ Training Command, IAF Bangalore, invites applications for recruitment of 117 Group ‘C’ Civilian posts.
The upcoming published vacancies are as follows. Do apply before the last dates are over.
- Vacancies of Scientist & Accounts Officer in Punjab Remote Sensing Centre
- Recrutiment of Administrative Officer & Senior Accounts Officer in SAARC Disaster Management Centre
- Vacancies of Hydro Meteorological Disasters & Knowledge Management Division in SAARC Disaster Management Centre
- Vacancies of Data Entry Operator,Assistant Fireman & Unskilled Labourer in Naval Dockyard Mumbai
- Vacancies of Captain & TRAINEE CAPTAIN in Air India Charters Limited
- Recruitment of Senior Training Officer & Technician B in Msme Tool Room Guwahati
- Vacancies of Gas Mask Divers in Kolkata Port Trust
- Recruitment of General Manager in National seeds corporation limited
- Vacancies of lawyers in Bihar State Electricity Board
- Vacancy of General Manager in Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited
- Recruitment of Group-D Employee in Irrigation Department, Haryana
- Vacancies of MANAGER & DEPUTY CHIEF MEDICAL OFFICER in Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust
- Recruitment of Mining Sirdar & Shotfirer in Western Coalfields Limited
- Vacancies of Technical Officer & Senior Accounts Officer in Export Inspection Council of India
- Recruitment of MANAGER & PERSONAL STAFF OFFICER in Orissa Minerals Development Company Limited
- Vacancies of Associate Professor in Indian Institute of Technology
- Recrutiment of Professor in National Institute of Technology
- Recruitment of Artisan in Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
- Recrutiment of Junior Assistant in Northern Power Distribution company of AP Limited
- Vacancies of Supervisor-III in Khadi And Village Industries Commission
- Vacancies of Sr. Manager & Manager in Brahmaputra Cracker and Polymer Limited
- Recruitment of Addl. General Manager & Sr. Officer in Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd
- Vacancies of Forest Section Officer,Forest Beat Officer & Plantation Watcher in Forest Department Andhra Pradesh
- Recruitment of Subject Matter Specialists & Programme Assistant in Krishi Vigyan Kendra
- Vacancy of Executive Engineer & Sub-Assistant Engineer in Haldia Development Authority
- Recruitment of Electrician & Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic in Hindustan Newsprint Limited
government doctor jobs
Recent Editions of Employment News
The weekly carries advertisement for job of Central, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, universities, admission notices for professional courses, examination notices and results of organizations like UPSC, SSC and other general recruitment bodies and mid-level career promotion opportunities (Deputation). In addition to this, there is also an Editorial segment, which carries articles relating to career opportunities. Also the Career Guidance series contains new and upcoming fields or professional activities with information on the employment prospects in the area, qualifications required to enter the profession and the institute to avail education and training.
Employment News is a weekly, published in English, Hindi and Urdu languages is the flagship publication of the Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India. The unit has been set up to bring out the above weekly journal, with a view to giving information about employment opportunities to the unemployed and under employed youth of the country and to help youngsters in making an informed choice about their careers. Initially set up in April 1976 under DAVP. Its control was transferred to the publications division in January 1978. The unit is located in R.K. Puram, New Delhi and is headed by a General Manager cum Chief Editor. www.Govtjobs.co.in
You can also visit the official website of Employment news
click above to read more editions
of Employment News old issues