EMPLOYMENT NEWS HIGHLIGHTS – ISSUE DATED 11.05.2012
The employment-news of 11th May 2012 contains following advertisements. Below we have some other openings, which you can still apply in case you have missed it.
The important un-published vacancies are:
- Ordnance Factory, Katni requires 70 Examiner, Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Moulder etc.
- Tea Board, of India, Kolkata requires 41 Development Officers.
- State Farms Corporation of India Limited, New Delhi requires 37 Assistants and Accounts Assistants.
- Forest Research Institute, Dehradun requires 32 Technical Assistant, Officer Facilitator/Officer Attendant, Security Attendant.
- Union Public Service Commission notifies National Defence Academy and Naval Academy Examination (II)-2012.
- The Indian Navy invites unmarried Men and Women to join the Indian Navy as Short Service Commissioned Officer as Pilot/Observer in the Executive Branch.
- Recrutiment of 320 Civil Judge in High Court of Gujarat.
- Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Hyderabad requires 107 Graduate Engineer Trainees in various disciplines.
- Dr. Harisigh Gaur Vishwavidyalaya, Sagar invites applications to fill up 82 non-academic posts under Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/PC & OBC..
The upcoming published vacancies are as follows. Do apply before the last dates are over.
- Recruitment of Probationary Officer in Central Bank of India
- Vacancies of Dy.Manager & Seed Process Plant Operator in Krishak Bharati Cooperative Limited
- Recruitment of Junior Research Fellowship in Indian School of Mines
- Vacancies of Director in Jawaharlal Nehru Aluminium Research Development and Design Centre
- Vacancy of Doping Control Officers & Chaperons in National Anti Doping Agency
- Recruitment of Manager in HLL Lifecare Limited
- Recruitment of Professor & Senior Residents in Government of Haryana
- Vacancies of Professor in Central University of Bihar
- Recruitment of Multi Skill Assistant & Stenographer in National Bord Of Examinations
- Vacancies of Assistant in Board Of Practical Training Eastern Region
- Recruitment of Personal Assistant & Steno-cum-Computer Operator in Delhi Electricity Regulatory Commission
- Vacancies of Technical Assistant & Scientific Assistant in Vikram Sarabhai Space Centre
- Vacancies of Dy. General Manager in RITES LIMITED
- Recrutiment of Captain & Check-Pilot in Air India Express Limited
- Recruitment of Senior Technical Officer on contract basis in Protection Of Plant Varieties And Farmers Rights Authority
- Vacancies of Chief Engineer & Engineer-In-Charge in Kolkata Port Trust
- Recruitment of Accounts Assistant in State Farms Corporation Of India Limited
- Vacancies of Jr. Engineer,Multi Tasking Staff & Staff Nurse in Dr Harisingh Gour Vishwavidyalaya
- Recruitment of Additional Secretary,Director & Deputy Director in The Institute of Cost Accountants of India
- Vacancies of Junior Research Officer,Engineer Grade – I & Professional Assistant in Anna University, Chennai
- Vacancies of Junior Trainee in Visakhapatnam Steel Plant
- Recruitment of Jr. Overman & Dy. Surveyor in Mahanadi Coalfields Limited
- Vacancies of Manager in Maharashtra Natural Gas Limited
- Vacancies of Professor in University of Mumbai
- Recrutiment of Professor in The University of Kashmir
- Recruitment of ATTENDANT – I & OPERATOR – III in Hindustan Newsprint Limited
Recent Editions of Employment Newsgovernment doctor jobs
The weekly carries advertisement for job of Central, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, universities, admission notices for professional courses, examination notices and results of organizations like UPSC, SSC and other general recruitment bodies and mid-level career promotion opportunities (Deputation). In addition to this, there is also an Editorial segment, which carries articles relating to career opportunities. Also the Career Guidance series contains new and upcoming fields or professional activities with information on the employment prospects in the area, qualifications required to enter the profession and the institute to avail education and training.
Employment News is a weekly, published in English, Hindi and Urdu languages is the flagship publication of the Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India. The unit has been set up to bring out the above weekly journal, with a view to giving information about employment opportunities to the unemployed and under employed youth of the country and to help youngsters in making an informed choice about their careers. Initially set up in April 1976 under DAVP. Its control was transferred to the publications division in January 1978. The unit is located in R.K. Puram, New Delhi and is headed by a General Manager cum Chief Editor. www.Govtjobs.co.in
You can also visit the official website of Employment news
click above to read more editions
of Employment News old issues