EMPLOYMENT NEWS HIGHLIGHTS – ISSUE DATED 04.05.2012
The employment-news of 4th May 2012 contains following advertisements. Below we have some other openings, which you can still apply in case you have missed it.
The important un-published vacancies are:
- Western Coalfields Limited, Nagpur requires 181 Mining Sirdar/Shotfirer.
- Staff Selection Commission notifies Stenographers (Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’) Examination 2012.
- NTPC-BHEL Power Projects Private Ltd. Needs 107 Experienced Engineering, HR & Finance Professionals.
- Punjab & Sind Bank requires 900 Probationary Officer. Punjab & Sind Bank needs 800 Single Window Operators ‘A’ (in Clerical Cadre).
- Bank of Baroda recruiting 125 Specialist Officers.
- Steel Authority of India Ltd, New Delhi requires 480 Management Trainees (Technical) or Management Trainee (Administration).
- Steel Authority of India Ltd., Bokaro requires 264 fresher attendant-cum-Technician (Trainee)
- IndoTibetan Border Police Force invites applications for recruitment of 418 Meritorious Sports person for the post of Constable/GD.
- Staff Selection Commission notifies recruitment of Junior Grade of Indian Information Service (Group ‘B’, Non-Gazetted) test, 2012 vacancies : 134.
The upcoming published vacancies are as follows. Do apply before the last dates are over.
- Vacancies of Airman in Group ‘X’ (Technical) in Indian Air Force
- Vacancies of Assistant Professor in Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
- Recrutiment of Professor in Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology
- Vacancies of JUNIOR ASSISTANT in Uttar Gujarat Vij Company Limited
- Recrutiment of Jr. Fire Officer & Jr. Security Officer in The Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited
- Vacancies of Junior Engineer in NEW DELHI MUNICIPAL COUNCIL
- Vacancies of Technical Officer & Scientific Assistant in Staff Selection Commission
- Recruitment of Stenographer Grade-c in Staff Selection Commission
- Recruitment of Professor in Uttarakhand Open University
- Vacancies of Junior Grade of Indian Information Service in Staff Selection Commission
- Vacancy of Technical Officer in Staff Selection Commission
- Recruitment of Assistant Professors,Medical Physicist & Senior Finance Executive in Delhi State Cancer Institute
- Vacancies of Professor & Additional Director in Indian Institute of Packaging
- Recruitment of Assistant Director in National Power Training Institute
- Vacancies of Instructor Carpenter,Male Nurse & Assistant Teacher in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Vacancies of Steno Typist & Stenographer in Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board
- Recrutiment of Consultant Medicine & Staff Nurse in State Health Society, Bihar
- Recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers in ANDHRA PRADESH PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
- Vacancies of PROFESSOR & ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR in Odisha Public Service Commission,
- Vacancies of Asst. Commercial Tax Officer,Assistant Labour Officer & Assistant Section Officer in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Recruitment of Operator cum Technician & Attendant cum Technician in Steel Authority of India Limited
- Vacancies of Manager in BEML Limited
- Recrutiment of ITI Trainee in Vignyan Industries Limited
- Vacancies of Professor in Indian Statistical Institute
- Recruitment of Pilot & Observer SSC Officer in The Indian Navy
- Vacancies of Assistant Professor in Malaviya National Institute of Technology
- Recruitment of Tailor & Leather Worker in Ordnance Equipment Factory
- Vacancies of Deputy Manager & Assistant Plant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Newsprint and Papers Limited
Recent Editions of Employment Newspsu jobs
The weekly carries advertisement for job of Central, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, universities, admission notices for professional courses, examination notices and results of organizations like UPSC, SSC and other general recruitment bodies and mid-level career promotion opportunities (Deputation). In addition to this, there is also an Editorial segment, which carries articles relating to career opportunities. Also the Career Guidance series contains new and upcoming fields or professional activities with information on the employment prospects in the area, qualifications required to enter the profession and the institute to avail education and training.
Employment News is a weekly, published in English, Hindi and Urdu languages is the flagship publication of the Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India. The unit has been set up to bring out the above weekly journal, with a view to giving information about employment opportunities to the unemployed and under employed youth of the country and to help youngsters in making an informed choice about their careers. Initially set up in April 1976 under DAVP. Its control was transferred to the publications division in January 1978. The unit is located in R.K. Puram, New Delhi and is headed by a General Manager cum Chief Editor. www.Govtjobs.co.in
You can also visit the official website of Employment news
click above to read more editions
of Employment News old issues