EMPLOYMENT NEWS HIGHLIGHTS – ISSUE DATED 03.02.2012
The employment-news of 03rd February 2012 contains following advertisements. Below we have some other openings, which you can still apply in case you have missed it.
- Public Service Commission, Uttar Pradesh notifies Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Examination- 2012.
- The Oriental Insurance Company Limited, New Delhi requires Administrative Officers (Scale-I).
- Railway Recruitment Cell, North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur requires Head Waiter/Head Bearer.
- Reserve Bank of India Services Board, Mumbai requires Assistant Managers (Rajabhasha) in Grade ’A’.
- Bank of Baroda requires Chief Managers (Finance) and Senior Managers (Finance).
- Brahmaputra Velley Fertilizers Corporation Limited requires Engineers and Professionals to be inducted as Management Trainees.
- Headquarters, Coast Guard Region (West), Mumbai invites applications for various posts.
- Defence Research and Development Organisation requires Scientists.
- Rural Electrification Corporation Limited requires Professionals in various disciplines including Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST/OBC.
- National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, New Delhi invites applications for various posts.
- Indian Army invites applications from married/unmarried male and unmarried female as also from widows of Defence Personnel for Grant of Short Service Commission.
- Military Engineers Services Headquarters Central Command, Engineers Branch Pin-900450, C/o 56 APO invites applications for various posts.
- Vacancies of Agricultural Engineering,Agrometeorology,Radar Engineering,Geoinformatics & Agrometeorology in Space Applications Centre
- Recruitment of Scientist ‘E’,Scientist ‘D’ & Scientist ‘C’ in Recruitment & Assessment Centre
- Vacancies of Deputy General Manager,Assistant General Manager Horticulture & Assistant General Manager in Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority
- Recruitment of Diploma Engineer,Asstt. Gr. III (Accounts) & Sub Accountant(Trainee) in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited
- Vacancies of District Medical Officer ,Medical Oncologist,Cytopathology Technician,Staff Nurse & Data Entry Operator in State Health Society, Bihar
- Recruitment of Jt. GM/ Sr.DGM Structural (Elevated),Jt. GM/Sr. DGM Structural (Cut & Cover) & Jt. GM/Sr. DGM Structural (Tunnel works) in RITES LIMITED
- Recruitment of Superintending Engineer,Executive Engineer (Civil),Executive Engineer (Electrical),Junior Engineer (Electrical) & Junior Technical Superintendent in Indian Institute of Technology
- Vacancies of District Medical Officer ,Medical Oncologist ,Cytopathology Technician ,Staff Nurse & Data Entry Operator in State Health Society Bihar
- Recruitment of PROJECT PROGRAM ASSISTANT in Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
- Vacancies of SECTION OFFICER in Technology Development Board
- Recruitment of Blacksmith,Boiler Attendant,Fitter Boiler,Mason Brick,Electrician & Grinder in Metal & Steel Factory Ishapore
- Vacancies of Junior Manager(Trainee) Mechanical,Production,Electrical ,Electronics& Instrumentation/ Metallurgy/ Civil/ Chemical in Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited.
Recent Editions of Employment Newsgovernment doctor jobs
The weekly carries advertisement for job of Central, State Governments, Public Sector Undertakings, Autonomous Bodies, universities, admission notices for professional courses, examination notices and results of organizations like UPSC, SSC and other general recruitment bodies and mid-level career promotion opportunities (Deputation). In addition to this, there is also an Editorial segment, which carries articles relating to career opportunities. Also the Career Guidance series contains new and upcoming fields or professional activities with information on the employment prospects in the area, qualifications required to enter the profession and the institute to avail education and training.
Employment News at www.Govtjobs.co.in, a weekly, published in English, Hindi and Urdu languages is the flagship publication of the Publications Division, Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Govt. of India. The unit has been set up to bring out the above weekly journal, with a view to giving information about employment opportunities to the unemployed and under employed youth of the country and to help youngsters in making an informed choice about their careers. Initially set up in April 1976 under DAVP. Its control was transferred to the publications division in January 1978. The unit is located in R.K. Puram, New Delhi and is headed by a General Manager cum Chief Editor. www.Govtjobs.co.in
You can also visit the official website of Employment news
click above to read more editions
of Employment News old issues