Short Service Commission, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Indian Navy, Delhi Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Indian Navy invites unmarried Male to join Navy a (SSC) Officers in Executive Branch (Information Technology) December-2012 Course
Applications are invited from unmarried Male and Female Indian Citizens for Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Executive Branch (Information Technology) of the Indian Navy for Course commencing December 2012 at Naval Academy.
SSC Officer (Information Technology Officer) in the pay scale of Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.5400/- plus MSP Rs.6000/-, Age : Between 19 and half to 25 years (candidates to be born between 02 January 1988 to 01 July 1993; both dates inclusive), Qualification : BE/ B. Tech. (Computer Science/ Computer Engg/ IT) OR BSc (IT) OR M. Tech. (Computer Science) OR M.Sc. (Computer) OR BCA/ MCA
SSC : Short Service Commission is granted for a term of 10 years, extendable to 14 years, subject to service requirements and performance/willingness of the candidate.
How to Apply: Apply Online at Indian Navy .Take 2 print out of the system generated application and one copy along with relevant documents should be send to Post Box No. 04, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021upsc notifications
1. The candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB)based on their performance in Degree Course. If a candidate possesseshigher qualification with better percentage,
2. SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consisting ofintelligence test, Picture Perception and Discussion test will be conductedon the second day of arrival at SSB. Candidates who fail to qualify inStage I will be routed back on the same day.
3. Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit will beappointed for training as per all India Merit depending on the number ofvacancies. Change of SSB Centre for interview is not permissible under anycircumstance.
4. AC 3 tier rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for thefirst time for this entry. Training is scheduled to commence in Dec 2012 at Indian Naval Academy,Ezhimala.
5. Full pay & allowances are admissibleto officers whilst under training. They will be on probation for a period of twoyears, during which they are liable to be discharged if their performance isunsatisfactory.
6. Life in Navy is full of challenges and adventures. Navy provides some of thefinest training facilities, which will turn you in to a skilled professional, mentallyagile and physically fit officer.Candidates are to submit ‘e-application’ (Online)
7. Please read the instructions given on the website carefullybefore submitting your ‘e-application’ form.Online (e-application):- Whilst filling up the e-application, it is advisable tokeep the relevant documents readily available to enable the following
8. Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on theHomePage. Fill the online registration form. Tips to assist in filling up fields havebeen provided as you highlight each field
Tentative Last Date: 22-07-2012
About the organization:
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests.The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from Integrated Headquarters of MOD(Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM).The Western and the Eastern Naval Command are operational commands and exercise control over operations in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal respectively. The Southern Command is designed as the Training Command.The cutting edge of the Indian Navy is its two fleets, namely the Western Fleet based at Mumbai and the Eastern Fleet based at Visakhapatnam.
THE INDIAN NAVY
Click above to download
the vacancy details