Senior Secondary Recruits, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at The Indian Navy, Delhi May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Applications are invited from unmarried Male Candidates for Enrolment as Sailors for Sailor – Senior Secondary Recruits (SSR) – 1/2013 Batch. Course Commencing February 2013.
Age : Candidates to be born between 01 February 1992 to 31 January 1996; both dates inclusive)
Educational Qualifications : 10+2 (equivalent qualified with compulsory subjects Maths, and Physics, optional subjects Chemistry/ Biology/ Computers science.
Pay : During the initial training period they will be paid Rs.5700/-PM, on completion of initial training they will be posted in the regular pay scale of Rs.5200-20200 plus
Grade Pay Rs.2000/- plus MSP Rs.2000/- plus allowances as admissible.delhi sarkari naukri
Selection Criteria : Selection of recruits is based on the order of merit on their performance in Written Test, Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and fitness in the Medical Examinations.
How to Apply: Apply Online at Nausena Bharti take print out of the system generated application format and send it Or send Offline through a prescribed application format the addresses prescribed in the detailed advertisement.
1. The Armed Forces Medical Services is amongst one of the best options available to a medical graduate in our country where there is an opportune
2. The Armed Forces Medical Services (AFMS) promises both professional and personal growth at every stage of the career. The adventure and extra-curricular activities in the Armed forces ensure an all around development essential in today’s world. Apart from attractive pay and perks, Armed Forces offers the best in life style and professional growth.
3. As a doctor in the Navy you will have an opportunity to learn and practice military medicine and look after the health of the men in uniform and their families both in peace and war. There are ample avenues to specialize in basic specialities and super specialities.
4. The medical services in the Navy are delivered through a network of hospitals spread throughout the length and breadth of the country. To support the professional activities, hospitals have been equipped with state of art equipment and trained paramedical staff.
5. The privileges offered in the Armed Forces are far better than other services in the country. The comforts of life like good housing, medical aid, canteen facilities, school, college and higher education for children, life insurance cover etc are all catered for.
6. Promotion till the rank of Lieutenant Colonel/ Surgeon Commander/ Wing Commander is by time subject to satisfactory service and fitness for the higher rank. Further promotion to higher ranks is by selection based on vacancies. If an officer does not get promoted to the rank of Colonel
Tentative Last Date:22-06-2012
About the organization:
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests.The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from Integrated Headquarters of MOD(Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM).The Western and the Eastern Naval Command are operational commands and exercise control over operations in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal respectively. The Southern Command is designed as the Training Command.The cutting edge of the Indian Navy is its two fleets, namely the Western Fleet based at Mumbai and the Eastern Fleet based at Visakhapatnam. Besides the fleets, there is a flotilla based at Mumbai, Visakhapatnam and Port Blair (A & N Islands) that provides Local Naval Defence in the respective region.
THE INDIAN NAVY
Click above to download
the vacancy details