FOR THIS OPENING LAST DATE OVER ! BUT STILL
YOU CAN SUBMIT YOUR RESUME HERE. --< REGISTER NOW
Become a Permanent Service Commissioned Officer, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Indian Navy, Delhi Apr 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Become a Permanent Service Commissioned (PSC) Officer in the Logistics Cadre and Short Service Commission (SSC) Officer in Education Branch and Air Traffic Control, Course Commencing – December 2012
Applications are invited from unmarried male Indian citizens for Permanent Service Commission (PSC) in the Logisitcs Cadre of Executive Branch and unmarried Male/ Female for Short Service commission in Education Branch and ATC of the Indian Navy for Course commencing December 2012 at Naval Academy (NAVAC) Ezhimala, Kerala. :
Age : Logistics/ Works / ATC – Between 19.5 to 25 years, Education 21-25 years
How to Apply: Apply Online at Indian Navy . Take two print out of the system generated application format and send one copy to beto the address (only by ordinary post) Post Bag No. 04, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021
1. Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, our first Prime Minister, had rigtly said,” To be secure on Land, we must be Supreme at Sea”. This famous quote always remind us that we are primarily a Maritime Nation. A strong navy is an important element of every Maritime Nation.
2. India has a coast line of about 7500 km and an Exclusive Economic Zone(EEZ) of over 2 million sq kms. In addition, we are endowed with abundant oceanic wealth comprising a large number of island territories and vast sea bed area,
3. In times of distress and natural disaster such as floods, droughts, cyclones, earthquakes etc. The Navy is always called upon for rescue and relief operations. Little wonder then, the Indian Navy is so relevant to us all ! And that also explains why the public hold a great deal of affections for the Navy and its officers and sailors.
4. The Indian Navy, as one of the three wings of Indian Armed Forces has kept pace with ever changing advanced technologies and operates and maintains highly sophisticated ships, submarines and aircraft. The propulsion machinery,
5. The initial basic training is given at INS Chilka, District-Khurda, Orissa. This is followed by further training at various Naval Establishments all over the country.
6. The sailor of this branch are technicians and highly trained mechanicians who pride themself on keeping propulsion & auxiliary system running smoothly be it teh engines, the weapon system, the aircraft or the machinery systems.
Tentative Last Date: 05-05-2012
About the organization:
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three dimensional force, capable of operating above, on and under surface of the oceans efficiently safeguarding our national interests. The Chief of the Naval Staff (CNS) exercises operational and administrative control of the Indian Navy from Integrated Headquarters of MOD(Navy). He is assisted by the Vice Chief of the Naval Staff (VCNS) and three other Principal Staff Officers, namely the Deputy Chief of the Naval Staff (DCNS), the Chief of Personnel (COP) and the Chief of Material (COM). The Western and the Eastern Naval Command are operational commands and exercise control over operations in the Arabian Sea and the Bay of Bengal respectively. The Southern Command is designed as the Training Command. The cutting edge of the Indian Navy is its two fleets, namely the Western Fleet based at Mumbai and the Eastern Fleet based at Visakhapatnam. Besides the fleets, there is a flotilla based at Mumbai, Visakhapatnam and Port Blair (A & N Islands) that provides Local Naval Defence in the respective region. Naval ships are also based at other ports along the east and the west coast of India and the island territories thus ensuring continued naval presence in the areas of national interest.
THE INDIAN NAVY
Post Bag No. 04, Chanakyapuri, New Delhi – 110021
Click above to download
the vacancy details