Short Service Commission, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at INDIAN ARMY, Delhi Jul 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
Short Service Commission (SSC) in Remount Veterinary Corps
Applications are invited from qualified male veterinary graduates for SSC in Remount Veterinary Corps of Indian Army as per the details given below :
Age : 21-32 years as on 17/08/2012
Qualification : BVSc./BVSc. & AH degree from any recognised Indian University or equivalent.
Pay Scale : Rs.15600-39100 grade pay Rs.6100/- pluus MPS Rs.6000/- plus 25% NPA
Method of Selection : shortlisting of applications will be done at Directorate General Remount Vetrinary Corps, those found eligible will be called for SSB on a specified date. On arrival at the SSB, the Shortlisted candidates will be administeredstage-1 of the two stage testing procedure. Those who qualify will be detailed to undergo Group Test, Psychological Test and Interview which will extend for a duration o 5 days.
Medical Examination : Candidates recommended by the SSB will go under Medical Examination by a Board of Service Medical Officers.
How to Apply: Apply on the plain paper as per the prescribed format. The enevelope containing application should be superscribed in Red ink indicating clearly “Application for Short Service Commission in RVC”. Application should be posted by ordinary post t :Directorate General Remount Veterinary Services (RV-I) QMG’s Branch, Integrated Hq. of MoD (Army)West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No.4, RK Puram, New Delhi – 110066
1. Please fill all details mentioned in the online application form , failing which the application is liable to be rejected.
2. required certificates to Recruiting Directorate by post on the address mentioned in the advertisement published for the entry “ADG Rtg (Rtg-6), TGC/SSC(T)/SSCW(T)/10+2 TES Section(As relevant to the entry), West Block 3, R K Puram, New Delhi-110066.
3.Candidates are also required to carry one more ink signed copy of the application without fail alongwith the photograph(attested by Gazetted Officer) pasted on it, required original educational certificates and with a valid proof of identity to the Selection Centre when called for the interview.
4. It may be noted that depending upon the total number of applications received by this office for 10+2 TES Course/Technical Graduate Course(TGC) /Short Service Commission Technical(SSC Tech) Men &Short Service Commission Technical(SSC Tech) Women,
5.Call up for SSB tests will be sent to you by SMS/post and dates will also be hosted on the website. Original and attested copies certificates will be brought to the Selection Centers as per the call up instructions.
6.In case of any problem faced in applying online, please inform on telephone No 011-26175473 & 26173215, during office hours.
7. For Candidates of TGC/SSC(T)/SSCW(T) Only For candidates in final year, a copy of the certificate from the Principal of the College/University on Official College Stationery as under is required to be enclosed:-“It is certified that ___________ s/o/d/o __________ is a bonafide student of our college presently in the final year o___________ (Degree programme name) with _________
8. TGC candidates applying for Army Education Corps & Military farms are not permitted to apply online. They are advised to download “ Common Application Form”
Tentative Last Date: 17-08-2012
About the organization:
Grit and experience affect the growth of an institution. Fighting four major wars, insurgency and other low intensity wars has indeed made the Indian Army an eminently and efficient battle trained, war machine.Changing times bring changing needs. Battle training must tell also on the structuring of the army, for it is this function that extracts the most from the assets available, both men and material. A look at the command and structuring of the Indian Army shows how finely these have been tuned to meet India’s threat perceptions, based on the experience of the major wars that it has fought and the present-day geo-political context.The largest standing volunteer Army in the world has never had to scour the populace for draft or conscription. There are always more men eager to don olive green than the demand at any one time. But this does not reflect a situation where a large unemployed workforce would get into uniform to keep body and soul together. More to the point is the basic attitude of our people to the call of arms, discovered also by the British, some three centuries before.
QMG’s Branch, Integrated Hq. of MoD (Army)
West Block 3, Ground Floor, Wing No.4, RK Puram, New Delhi – 110066
Click above to download
the vacancy details