Naval Academy Examination, Jobs & Vacancy in Officer at Union Public Service Commission, Delhi May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) will hold the NDA-II and Naval Academy (NA) Examination (II) , 2012 on 19/08/2012 for admission to the Army, Navy and Air Force wing of the NDA for 130th Course and Naval Academy for 92nd [10+2 Executive Branch] course commencing from July 2013. Only Unmarried male candidates are
Posts : 335 (Army-195, Navy-39, Air Force – 66, Navy Academy- 55)
Age : Born between 2nd July, 1994 and 1st January 1997.
for Army : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Air Force, Navy and Naval Academy : 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University with Physics and Mathematics subjects
Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
Fee: Rs.50/- to be deposited in any branch of SBI or Online by Net Banking Or by Credit/ Debit card.
How To Apply: Online – Apply Online Candidates are required to apply online by using the websitewww.upsconline.nic.in Brief instruction for filling up the online ApplicationForm have been given in the Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are availableon the above mentioned website.
1. The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil alleligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at allthe stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfyingthe prescribed eligibility conditions.
2. Candidates are required to apply online by using the websitewww.upsconline.nic.in Brief instruction for filling up the online ApplicationForm have been given in the Appendix-II. Detailed instructions are availableon the above mentioned website.The Online Applications can be filled upto 4th June 2012 till 11.59 PM afterwhich the link will be disabled.
3. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate threeweeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-AdmissionCertificate will be made available on the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in]for being downloaded by candidates. No Admission Certificate will besent by post. All the applicants are required to provide valid & active emaili.d. while filling up Online application form as the Commission mayuse electronic mode for contacting them.
4. Candidates are required to report for SSBinterview on the date intimated to them inthe call up letter for interview. Requests forpostponing interview will only be consideredin exceptional circumstances and thattoo if it is administratively convenient forwhich Army Headquarters will be the soledeciding authority.
5. SSB interview for thecandidates qualified in the written examinationwill be held during the months ofJanuary 2013 – 1st week of April, 2013 oras suitable to Recruiting Directorate. Forall queries regarding Merit list, joining instructionsand any other relvant informationregarding selection process,
Tentative Last Date : 04-06-2012
About the organization:
Indianisation of the superior Civil Services became one of the major demands of the political movement compelling the British Indian Government to consider setting up of a Public Service Commission for recruitment to its services in the territory. The first Public Service Commission was set up on October 1st, 1926. However, its limited advisory functions failed to satisfy the people’s aspirations and the continued stress on this aspect by the leaders of our freedom movement resulted in the setting up of the Federal Public Service Commission under the Government of India Act 1935. Under this Act, for the first time, provision was also made for the formation of Public Service Commissions at the provincial level.The Constituent Assembly, after independence, saw the need for giving a secure and autonomous status to Public Service Commissions both at Federal and Provincial levels for ensuring unbiased recruitment to Civil Services as also for protection of service interests. With the promulgation of the new Constitution for independent India on 26th January, 1950, the Federal Public Service Commission was accorded a constitutional status as an autonomous entity and given the title – Union Public Service Commission The Union Public Service Commission has been established under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Commission consists of a Chairman and ten Members.The terms and conditions of service of Chairman and Members of the Commission are governed by the Union Public Service Commission (Members) Regulations, 1969.The Commission is serviced by a Secretariat headed by a Secretary with two Additional Secretaries, a number of Joint Secretaries, Deputy Secretaries and other supporting staff.
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (UPSC)
Shahjahan Road, Choplur House, New Delhi – 110069
Click above to download
the vacancy details