Army Recruitment Rally By Army
Recruiting Office, Cuttack
1. Soldier General Duty
Education qualifications: Matric Pass with 45% Marks in aggregate and 33% in Each Subject. No percentage required for higher qualification i.e 10+2 and above.
2. Soldier General Duty (Schedule Tribes)
Education qualifications: 8th class pass or higher qualification. 8th class pass candidates will carry birth cert issued by Registrar of Birth & Death of respective district as Proof of Date of Birth and Transfer Certificate and Mark Sheets must be countersigned by District Inspector of School is mandatory.
3. Soldier Tradesmen (Chef Community, Steward, Dresser & Washerman)
Education qualifications: Simple 10th Class Pass, 8th Class pass for Schedule Tribe Candidates.
4. Solder Tradesmen (House Keeper & Mess Keeper)
Education qualifications: 8th Class Pass or higher education. 8th class pass candidates will carry birth cert issued by Registrar of Birth & Death of respective district as Proof of Date of Birth and Transfer Certificate and Mark Sheets should be signed by District Inspector of School is mandatory.
5. Soldier Technical
(i)10+2 Simple Pass with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with min 45% marks in aggregate. A should have minimum pass marks in each subject, even if any one of them is taken as an optional subject.
(ii)10th class pass with min 50% marks in aggregate if three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Automobiles/ Computer Science) from an AICTE recognized Polytechnic/ Institute.
6. Soldier Technical (Nursing Assistant & Veterinary Assistant)
(i)Should have secured 40% in compulsory subjects (Physics, Chemistry, English and Biology) and 50% in aggregate in Class XII.
(ii) In case the candidate who has a B.Sc Degree with (Botany/Zoology/Bio Science) and English (simple pass) stipulation of percentage in Cl XII is waived off. However,
Candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in class XII also.
7. Soldier Clerk/ Store Keeper Technical
(i)Should have secured 40% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate in class XII.
(ii)Should have studied English and Math/Accts/Book keeping in class XII or Class X. Should have secured min 40% marks in each subject, whether it was studied in class XII or Class X.
(iii)If a candidate is a graduate (any field) with
(iv) Maths/Acct/Book Keeping and English (even elective) as one of 77/82 the subjects, the stipulation of scoring 40% marks in Maths/ English in class X or XII and scoring 50% marks in aggregate in
class XII is waived off.
(v)If a candidate is graduate but not having English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping at graduate level, he should have scored minimum 40% marks in English and Maths/ Accts/ Book Keeping at least once in Class X or Class XII.
(vi)Selection is based on ALL INDIA MERIT LIST
1.01 October 2015 will be taken as effective date of determining the eligibility of candidate for age.
2.Candidates reporting after 0700 hours will not be allowed to participate in the Recruitment Rally.
3.Candidates will undergo all Physical Fitness Tests at their own risk and expense. Any injury including fatal due to these Tests during Recruitment Rally will not be compensated in any manner.
4.Candidates are advised in their own interest to get themselves medically examined in respect of Flat Foot, Vision and other minor ailments. It is advised that candidates shall get treated for Hernia, Hydrocele, Skin Diseases, etc. They should also get their ears cleaned and wax shall also be removed from the ears.
5.Grievance Cell will be established at the rally site to redress grievances of the candidates.
6.Candidates not in possession of required documents will not be permitted for Recruitment Rally.
7.Educational, Permanent Residential, Caste, NCC, Sports & all other certificates submitted by the candidates during Recruitment Rally will be authenticated during Pre Enrolment Verification. In case of Fake/ Forged Documents/ Certificates, FIR will be lodged for Fraudulent Enrolment and such candidates will be handed over to Odisha Police.
8.Selection of candidates will be provisional not withstanding their passing successive stages of screening for Recruitment in Army till completion of all the Pre Enrollment Validation Procedures.
1.Medical Examination of the candidates will be conducted as per Medical Standards stipulated for Recruitment in Army. He shall give an undertaking prior to conduct of his Medical Examination that Recruiting Medical Officers and other Medical Specialists of Armed Forces are Final Authority in such matter for Declaring him FIT/ UNFIT.
2.Temporary Unfit and Permanent Unfit candidates can opt for Medical Review at the Appeal Medical Board. After the review at the Appeal Medical Board, the candidate will have no right for further review or re-medical.
3.The maximum period permissible for review of Temporary Unfit candidates will be 42 days and for Permanent Unfit Candidates will be 21 days.
4.There is no embargo on screening of Medically Unfit Candidates as fresh candidate during subsequent Recruitment Rallies. Permanent /Temporary Unfit candidates can come up for medical examination afresh during subsequent Recruitment Rallies.
6.Permanent Tattoo. Any candidate with a small engraving / Tattoo of name or religious symbol on the inner face of the arms or hands is permitted for enrolment in Army. However, candidates having permanent tattoos on any other part of the body are debarred for recruitment in the Army.
Documents Required For Recruitment:
1. Affidavit duly signed by the candidate on the Non Judicial Stamp Paper as per specimen incorporated in this poster duly attested by a Notary would be submitted by candidate during the rally document check.
2. Original & Xerox copy of Admit Card(s), Mark Sheet(s) & Board Certificate(s) duly self attested.
3. 8th Pass Candidates Only. Original and Xerox copy of Transfer Certificate (TC) and Marks Sheet duly signed by Head Master of School and countersigned by District Inspector of Schools. Submission of Birth Certificate as per Registration of Birth & Deaths Act 1996 is mandatory.
4. Permanent Residential/Nativity Certificate. (For Oriya Candidates). Original and Xerox copy of Permanent Residential/Nativity Certificate issued by the Tahasildar or any other competent authority (duly photograph affixed and attested) as per format authorized by Govt of Odisha specifying that candidate is permanent resident of that village (Issued within last two years only). For Non Odiya Candidates. Permanent Residential/Nativity Certificate is required to be issued by the Addl District Magistrate/ District Magistrate with photo attested on it as per rule applicable in respective Districts(Issued within last two years only).
5. Character Certificate. Original and Xerox copy of Character certificate from village Sarpanch and from Principal in case of those candidates who are still studying, on official pad duly affixed with round stamp on photo, duly attested by Village Sarpanch/Headmaster or Principal respectively. (Issued within last six months only).
6. Unmarried Certificate. Unmarried certificate from Village Sarpanch with photo duly attested by Village Sarpanch for below 21 years of age candidates. (Issued within last six months only).
7. Schedule Tribe Candidates Only. Original and Xerox copy of Caste certificate for Schedule Tribe candidates only, duly signed by the Tahasildar as per format authorized by Govt of Odisha.
8. NCC. Original and Xerox copy of NCC ‘A’, `B’ and ‘C’ Certificate if held with duly affixed passport size colored photo of candidate and attested by his issuing authority. Provisional certificate will be accepted but have to produce the original before CEE.
9. SOS/SOEX/SOW/SOWW candidates have to produce the following documents on the rally site:-
(a)Relationship certificate as per prescribed format issued from respective Record Office duly signed by Record Officer with their Personal No, Rank & Name and particular of the Record Officer Issuing the Relationship Certificate with office seal/stamp is endorsed clearly on all such certificate.
(b)Relationship certificate issued from Zila Sainik Board will NOT be accepted.
(c)A declaration on an affidavit on Ten Rupees Non-Judicial Stamp Paper prepared by Ex-Serviceman (ESM) duly signed by 1st Class/Executive /Judicial Magistrate is required to be submitted by the candidate at rally site. The Service Persons / ESM will mentioned particular of all sons including name, date of birth and their employment / occupation in the affidavit and declare that `I am willing to avail SOS/SOEX benefits for only one son named … whose Date of Birth is …. I have not availed SOS/SOEX benefits for another son earlier, if my statement is found fake/wrong at later stage, legal-action can be initiated against me besides candidature of my son is cancelled by the military authority. I shall never challenge for the same in the Hon’ble Court of Law’.
(d)Original Discharge Book of Ex-Serviceman also to be produced, name and date of birth of the candidate must have been recorded in it.
10. Sportsman. Original & Two Xerox copies of Sports Certificate. International/National/State and those who represented District, College, School in State/University/Board Championship & earned 1 and 2 position only. (valid within
last two years)
11. Outsider Sanction in Original and one photocopy for ward/brother of serving soldier.
12. Photographs. 20 x copies of Unattested Passport Size High Resolution Colour Photographs not more than three months old. Attested/ Computer Photos will not be accepted.
13. PAN and Aadhar Card. Candidates should be in possession of PAN Card and Aadhar Card or receipt of having applied for preparation of PAN and Aadhar Cards.
Note : All Xerox copies will be self attested as per the attestation policy of Government of India.
Date: 22 Dec 2015 To 31 Dec 2015
Place: Nimpur Sports & Cricket Club, Jagatpur (Near Jobra Bridge), Cuttack
Time: PHYSICAL TEST FROM – 4.30 AM TO 7.00 AM (GATE CLOSED AT 7.00 AM DAILY)
click above to download
the employment notification