Indian Army Invites Invites applications for the post of 90 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 41 Course Vacancy 2018. Indian army recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are give below… Official website is www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Name of the post – 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme (TES) 41 Course
No of post – 90
Pay Scale – 56100 – 1,77,500/- Level 10
Passed 10+2 Examination or its equivalent with a minimum aggregate of 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from recognized education boards.
- The candidate needs to apply ‘online’ on Directorate General of Recruiting Website www.joinindianannynian. The application will be screened at Directorate General of Recruiting, integrated Headquarters. Ministry of Defence (Army) and the candidate thereafter will be detailed for ssb.
- For SSB interview. print out of online application must be accompanied by original documents along with two sets of self attested photocopies i.e. 10th class certiﬁcate issued by the Board concerned (CBSE/ State Boards/ICSE) in which date of birth is reflected for proof of date of birth (Admit card/Mark sheet/Transfer/Leaving Certiﬁcate etc. are not acceptable for proof of date of birth) and 10+2 certiﬁcate and mark sheet for proof of education. Revised mark sheets issued by a Board/University after last date of submitting online application will not be accepted for this course.
- While filling up the application form. candidates are required to indicate exact PCM percentage of Class 12th upto two decimals and are not to be rounding off. Any false entry of PCM percentage, detected at any stage of selection process will be outrightiy rejected.
- Integrated Headquarters 01 Ministry of Defence (Army) reserves the right to short list applications and to fix cut off percentage of PCM marks without assigning any reason. No communication will be entertained on this account. All incomplete online applications will be rejected outright. No intimation will be given to the candidate in writing or verbally.
- Shortlisted candidates will be detailed to undergo SSB interview from Jan 2019 onwards.
- No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of test conducted at SSB.
- Candidate withdrawn from NDA. OTA, IMA, Naval Academy, Air Force Academy or any service trg academy on disciplinary grounds is not eligible to apply.
- Final merit list will be displayed at the notice board of Directorate General of Recruiting. Rtg A (Ofﬁcers Selection). West BIook-lll. R.K Puram. New Delhi PlN-110066 as well as Directorate General of Recruiting website www.joinindianarmy.nlc.in before induction for pre-commissioning training.
How to Apply:
- Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidate needs to click on the
- ‘online application’button on website www.jolnlndlanarmy.nic.in
- Candidates must enter their particulars in the online application, Terms and conditions linked to the form must be read, prior to submitting the form.
- A candidate is permitted to make changes to data ﬁlled incorrectly ln online application till the closing of online applications. The candidate must ‘submlt’ his application each time he opens his application for editing. No changes to online application will be permitted thereafter and no representation in this regard will be entertained.
- After successfully submitting the form the candidate will receive a conﬁrmation in the form of a dialog box 01 having submitted the application. Print out of the application with a Roll number will be available to the candidate 30 mins after the closing of online applications. Candidates are required to print two copies of the appllcation with Roll Number generated by the system. One copy of the print out application duly self attested by the candidate will be carried to the selection centre for the 833 Interview. Following documents will also be carried along with the Application Form:-(i) Class 10″I certiﬁcate / mark sheet in original showing DOB.
(ii) Class 12′” certificate / mark sheet in original. (iii) lD proof in original.
- The second copy of the printout of online application Is to be retained by the candidate for his reference, There is no need to send any hard copy of application printout to Directorate General of Recruiting.
- Two self attested photocopies of the certificates mentioned at ser (c) above will be submitted at the time of 888 interview and originals will be returned after veriﬁcation at the SSB inself.
- 20 copies ol sell attested PP size photograph will also be carried alongwith the Application Form.
- Candidates must submit only one application. Receipt of multiple applications from the same candidate will result in cancellation of candidature.
- Any change in your postal address after submission of application must be communicated by post duly quoting your Roll No, name and course opted for,
- In case. the candidate is employed he will inform where and also give undertaking that he has informed the employer in writing that he is applying for commission in the Army,
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application:29-10-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application:27-11-2018.
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in from 29.10.2018 to 27.11.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form