General Manager,Dy. General Manager,System Engineer,Technical Supervisors,Sr. Executive (Finance) & Office Assistant, Jobs & Vacancy in Management at BrahMos Aerospace Private Limited , Delhi Mar 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
BrahMos with its unmatched synergic edge continues its march meeting all mission parameters ushering in an ambitious new era of technological advancement. Dynamic professionals in the following fields are beckoned to shoulder responsibilities at its emerging work centres.
Application are invited for the following posts :
General Manager/ AGM
Dy. General Manager (Contracts)
Dy. General Manager (Naval Design)karnataka government jobs
Dy. General Manager (Corp Affair)
Dy. General Manager (Finance)
Dy. General Manager (Admn)
System Engineer (Contracts)
Senior Assistant (Contracts)
Sr. Executive (Finance)
Senior Assistant (Finance)
Driver Heavy Vehicle
Application in he prescribed format available at brahmos.com to be sent by speed post /courier addressed to
How to apply : The General Manager (Personnel/HR) BrahMos Aerospace Pvt Ltd 16, Cariappa Marg, Kirby Place,Delhi Cantt. New Delhi – 110010 INDIA
1. BrahMos offers a positive energy culture in an exciting and supportive environment. Hard-working and goal-oriented employees are assured a steep career growth under the leadership
2. A comprehensive induction programme and in-service training provides the necessary base for new employees to perform better and in a more professional way.
3. The eventual career destination of a person entirely rests with the employees as the promotions are performance based.
4. Dr. A.S. Pillai CEO & MD, BrahMos Aerospace presented the progress made by the JV in the last 10 years and the possible areas for future collaborations.
5. Mr. Kadakin said that the BrahMos project is a dream made true by the joint efforts of the Russian and Indian scientists and congratulated
6. The propulsion system in a missile is required to achieve terminal conditions like range, speed and warhead carrying capability.
7.The aerodynamic features of a missile, also called controlling surfaces, are used to control the missile’s flight. The fins, wings and tail are the three major
8. BrahMos Aerospace was formed as a joint venture between Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) of India and Joint Stock Company
9. DRDOThe collaboration was made possible by sharing technological strength of both partners – DRDO and NPOM.
10. BRAHMOS is the leading supersonic cruise missile capable of hitting sea based targets beyond radar horizons.
Tentative Last Date :31-03-2012
About the organization:
BrahMos Aerospace was formed as a joint venture between Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) of India and Joint Stock Company “Military Industrial Consortium” “NPO Mashinostroyenia” (earlier known as Federal State Unitary Enterprise NPOM of Russia). The company was established in India through an Inter-Governmental Agreement signed on February 12, 1998, between The Republic of India and The Russian Federation. BrahMos – the name represents the fury of Brahmaputra and the grace of Moskva rivers.
BrahMos Aerospace Private Limited
16, Cariappa Marg,
Kirby Place,Delhi Cantt.
New Delhi – 110010
Click above to download
the vacancy details