Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades,Automobile Fitter,Electrical Fitter, Jobs & Vacancy in Others at Indian Air Force, Delhi May 2012
Job or Vacancy Description:
RECRUITMENT RALLY FOR GROUP ‘X’ (TECHNICAL) TRADES AT DANDAMUDI RAJA GOPAL RAO INDOOR STADIUM AND INDIRA GANDHI STADIUM, VIJAYAWADA, KRISHNA DISTRICT (ANDHRA PRADESH)
Indian Air Force offers opportunities for UNMARRIED MALE INDIAN CITIZENS from the designated Districts of State of Andhra Pradesh and UT of Yanam to become airmen. The Recruitment Test for Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades will be held from 05 June 2012 to 11 June 2012 as per the Selection Programme given below.
DATE OF BIRTH BLOCK : Candidates should be born between 01 July 1991 to 30 September 1995 (both days inclusive).
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
(a) Candidate should have passed Intermediate or 10+2 or equivalent examination with Mathematics, Physics and English with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. OR
(b) Three year Diploma course in Engineering (Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Automobile or Computer Science or Instrumentation Technology or Information Technology) with at least 50% marks in overall aggregate from a Government recognized Polytechnic Institute.
PAY & ALLOWANCES : During training, a stipend of Rs. 8,550/-pm will be paid. On completion of training, starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Dearness Allowance (DA), for Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades will be Rs. 20,542/-per month (approximately)government doctor jobs
JOB SPECIFICATION :
(a) Automobile Fitter.
(b) Electronics Fitter.
(c) Electrical Fitter.
(d) Mechanical System Fitter.
(e) Structures Fitter.
(f) Propulsion Fitter.
(g) Workshop Fitter (Smith).
(h) Workshop Fitter (Mechanical).
(j) Weapon Fitter.
SEQUENCE OF EXAMINATION :
Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
Trade Allocation Test (TAT)
MEDICAL STANDARDS :-
General Medical Standards for Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades are as follows:
(i) Height: Minimum height required is 152.5 cms.
(ii) Chest: Minimum range of expansion: 5 cm
(iii) Weight: Proportionate to height and age.
(iv) Corneal Surgery (PRK/LASIK) not acceptable.
(v) Hearing: Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters with each ear separately.
(vi) Dental: Should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
(vii) Health: Candidate should be free from medical or surgical deformity. He should be free from all communicable diseases and skin ailments. Candidate must be physically and mentally FIT to perform duty in any part of the world, in any climate and terrain.
PUBLISHING OF AISL : The All India Select List (AISL) will be displayed at No. 12 Airmen Selection Centre, Air Force Station Bowenpally, Secunderabad (Andhra Pradesh) on 31 July 2012. A copy of the Display List will be sent to District Magistrate of Krishna District (Andhra Pradesh)
How to apply : ALL QUERIES WILL BE ENTERTAINED BYCOMMANDING OFFICER,NO. 12 AIRMEN SELECTION CENTRE,AIR FORCE STATION BOWENPALLY,SECUNDERABAD (ANDHRA PRADESH) – 500 011,TELEPHONE: 040-27753500 (EXTENSION – 467),
1. Enrolment is for an initial period of 20 years extendable up to the age of 57 years. Initially candidates will be sent for a Joint Basic Phase Training (JBPT) for 12 weeks at Basic Training Institute, Belgaum (Karnataka). On successful completion of JBPT candidates will be sent for trade training of specified durations.
2. During training, a stipend of Rs. 8,550/-pm will be paid. On completion of training, starting gross emoluments at the minimum of scale of pay including Dearness Allowance (DA), for Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades
3. Perquisites. Perks such as Ration, Clothing, Medical facilities, Accommodation, CSD Canteen facilities, Leave (60 days Annual and 30 days Casual in a Calendar year as a privilege), Education concession to children, Recreational facilities, Free transport for school going children and Leave Travel Concession (LTC) are also provided as per the existing rules.
4. Notwithstanding the above, Group Insurance Cover of Rs. 25, 00,000/- at a premium of Rs. 1,730/- per month is covered for all airmen andfacility of Group Housing Scheme is also extended. Other facilities by Air Force Wives Welfare Association (AFWWA) are also extended to the family of airmen.
5. Post-Retirement Benefits. Pension, Medical Insurance Cover, Gratuity and Canteen facilities comprise some of the post-retirement benefits. Specialized Pre-release Courses are also arranged to enable airmen to take up post-retirement careers.
6. Promotion prospects exist up to the rank of Master Warrant Officer (MWO). Opportunities to become a Commissioned Officer also exist for those airmen who qualify the prescribed examinations, later during their service career.Group ‘X’ (Technical) trades involve jobs as given below: -Automobile Fitter.
7. Electronics Fitter. As an Electronics Fitter you operate and maintain Radar, Voice and Data transmission and reception equipment mounted on latest airborne weapon delivery systems and ground based air defense systems.
8. Electrical Fitter. You will maintain power supply system of latest types of aircraft, airborne missiles and associated ground systems. You will also maintain photo equipment mounted on air borne weapon systems and operate ground based photo systems.
9. Mechanical System Fitter. You will repair and maintain mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems of airborne missiles, engines, automobiles and aircraft fuelling equipment. Complete aircraft ground support equipment will also be repaired and maintained by you.
10. Structures Fitter. As Structures Fitter you are responsible for the maintenance and servicing of airframes and their accessories, components and controls of aircraft.
Tentative Last Date:11-06-2012
About the organization:
Born on 08 Jan 1956 at Lalpur Tikar Distt – Gorakhpur (UP), Master Warrant Officer Keshav Prasad Yadav did his schooling at Gorakhpur. He was enrolled in Indian Air Force on 03 Jun 1974. He is very well read with a number of literary qualifications which include an MA (Eng), M Ed and LLB. He is trained on Canberra, IL-76 aircraft, MI-25/35 Helicopter, MATRA Missiles (Magic I and II) and is well conversant with the fuzing and preparation of all Air Armament Stores including Precision Guided Munitions and Air Launched Missiles.He has had vast professional exposure, including experience in varied aspects in the field of Armament. During Op Parakram at a forward base in the Western sector, his professional acumen and experience in fuzing, preparation and meticulous planning, ensured availability of Air Armament Stores for all operating squadrons, ensuring the cutting edge of operations.In yet another example of utilization of his knowledge and experience, he undertook the demolition task of life expired sustainer grains of Pechora system first ever. No guidelines or trained manpower was available for executing the task. He studied the system and developed a procedure, which he demonstrated on 38 sustainers to Air Warriors of various bases under HQ WAC. This has become Standard Operating Procedure, with further demolition being carried out smoothly at all Air Ranges in the IAF.He has represented HQ EAC in Volleyball. He has held the appointments of Technical Adjutant, Warrant Officer in charge Base Armament Flight, Chairman Mess Committee & Master Warrant Officer in charge of Command Armament And Safety Equipment Section, HQWAC, prior to his present appointment. He has several innovations and modifications to his credit which have enhanced operational and maintenance effectiveness.The AFMWO has been commended twice by Air Officer Commanding in Chief, Western Air Command on 26 Jan 2004 and 26 Jan 2005 and by Chief of the Air Staff on 08 Oct 2007 for his professionalism and dedication to the Service. He strongly believes and advocates- “There is no substitute to hard work”. He is married to Indrawati Yadav and is blessed with a son and a daughter.
Indian Air Force IAF
AIR FORCE STATION BOWENPALLY,
SECUNDERABAD (ANDHRA PRADESH) – 500 011,
TELEPHONE: 040-27753500 (EXTENSION – 467),
Click above to download
the vacancy details