Last Date: 23 December, 2016
Air India Limited
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Airline Allied Services Limited invites application for the post of 08 Flight Dispatcher. Apply before 23 December 2016.
1.Post Name: Flight Dispatcher
No. of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.49255/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: Must have passed class 10+2 or an equivalent examination with Physics & Maths from a recognized Board/University.
- Briefing of pilots and flight planning.
- Is responsible for maintaining Operational Control and Flight Watch on all Flights of the company.
- More specifically the Flight Dispatcher will Review and evaluate weather information, to determine and select the most economical route of flight.
- Prepare an Optimized Operational flight plan, factoring Notams, TAF and METARS, for all flights within the schedule.
- Compute the amount of fuel required, using company and DGCA established guidelines
- Assist the pilot in command in an emergency situation by providing any assistance necessary to ensure safe completion of the flight.
- Liaison with A.T.C, Apron & other departments like Commercial Engineering and other authorities for smooth functioning.
- Compute the RTOW for each flight, thus ensuring maximum Payload.
- Any other responsibility as assigned by the Manager Flight Operations / Chief of Operations.
How to Apply:
Candidates who wish to apply, are advised to log on to Careers page of Website www.airindia.in, download and fill in the Application Format and send the application by Post / Speed post / courier at following address in a sealed envelope that must be super-scribed with the post for which application is being sent:
Lufthansa Hangar Building,
adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),Air India Limited,
Terminal -1B, IGI Airport,
The application should reach by 23rd December, 2016 on the above address. Applications received after 23rd December, 2016 will not be entertained.
The last date of receipt of application is 23rd December, 2016.