Last Date: 23 December, 2016
Air India Limited
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
Airline Allied Services Limited invites application for the post of 22 Technical Assistant. Apply before 23 December 2016.
1.Post Name: Technical Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 22 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.18000/- (Per month)
Educational Qualification: AME Diploma from DGCA approved Institute.
- The Management reserves the right to modify/change in the above schedule/condition/requirement/ number of posts based on the actual need at a point of time in future.
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on the Fixed Term Employment Agreement, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the post. The selected candidates may be posted in any
station operated by Alliance Air.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical examination(s). In case any additional tests, are required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- At the time of appearing for Technical Knowledge Test for the post of Technical Assistant, please ensure that you fulfill the academic/technical qualifications and other laid down conditions AS ON THE DATE OF RECKONING ELIGIBILITY, i.e. 15th November, 2016 as specifically mentioned in our Advertisement for the post.
- Please also note that your candidature is purely PROVISIONAL Until screening of your application and verification of documents/Licences / Endorsements/ Medical etc., If it is found at any stage that you do not possess the laid down qualification/stipulated eligibility criteria as on the date of reckoning eligibility, i.e. 15th November, 2016, your candidature is liable to be rejected, without entering into any correspondence with you in the matter.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
How to Apply Air India Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents, recent passport size photograph & bank draft send to the Alliance Air Personnel Department Lufthansa Hangar Building, adjacent to the Office of ED (NR),Air India Limited, Terminal -1B, IGI Airport, New Delhi–110037 on or before 23.12.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 23.12.2016