Government of India, Ministry of Defence
Defence Research and Development Organisation
COMBAT VEHICLE RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT ESTABLISHMENT
AVADI, CHENNAI-600 054
Selection of EX-ITI Trade Apprentices For Training Under the Apprentices Act 1961
Applications in the prescribed format are invited from Indian Citizens for Ex-ITI Apprenticeship training in C.V.R.D.E., AVADI, CHENNAI-600 054. Particulars of training and recruitments are given below.
Name of the Trade & No of Post
- FITTER- No. 35
- TURNER- No. 07
- WELDER- No. 06
- MECHANIC MOTOR VEHICLE- No. 15
- ELECTRICIAN- No. 20
- MACHINIST- No. 15
- CARPENDER- No. 05
- COPA (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant)- No. 25
- DRAUGHTS MAN- No. 10
- AUTO ELECTRICIAN- No. 02
For Welder & COPA (Computer Operater and Programming. Assistant *Rs.7767/- per month. For other Trades *Rs.8166/- per month. (* Stipend DA is under increase) No other allowances will be paid during the entire period of Apprenticeship training.
The selected candidates will have to execute a CONTRACT (if minor, by his guardian). The apprentices will not be provided any quarters/ hostel accommodation by this establishment.
- The Application in the given Format in the Advertisement, along with the requisite enclosures (copies of certificates etc) should be sent directly to THE DIRECTOR, C.V.R.D.E., AVADI, CHENNAI-600 054.
- Two recent passport size photographs attested by any Central /State Govt, Gazetted Officer or any other competent authority as per Govt. rule and pasted firmly on Application form and Crossed Postal Order of Rs.30/- (Rupees Thirty only) in favour of THE DIRECTOR, CVRDE, AVADI CHENNAI’, should be submitted along with the Application Form duly filled in by Candidate.
- No Postal Order is required for SC / ST & Physically Handicapped (PH)/ Physically Challenged (P.C) candidates.
- Envelope containing the Application Form must be superscribed in block letter “APPLICATION FOR Ex- ITI TRADE APPRENTICE”.
How to Apply DRDO Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website www.apprenticeship.gov.in or send an application in the prescribed format along with attested copies of all relevant certificates, two recent passport size photographs & envelope should be superscribed with “Application for Ex-ITI Trade Apprentice” to “The Director, CVRDE, Avadi, Chennai-600 054″ with in 30 days from the date of advertisement.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Advertisement: 21.05.2016 to 27.05.2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application form: within 30 days from the date of advertisement.
click above to download
the employment notification